Marketing Assistant Salary: £24,500 – £27,000 Location: Dulwich, London
I am recruiting for a Marketing Assistant for a Preparatory School. It is a varied, full-time role, reporting to the Marketing Manager. It is located in the Dulwich area.
- Manage the school website and school intranet, creating content that is current, visual, engaging and enhances the user experience
- Grow the school’s presence on social platforms, ensuring a consistent supply of high quality and engaging digital content
- Monitor analytics, search rankings and other data to inform strategic and tactical activities
- Create and publish the annual magazine and Leavers Yearbook and send copies out to senior schools
- Produce the termly Governors’ report in collaboration with the Admissions Department
- The Marketing and Development Assistant will assist the Marketing Manager with the planning, implementing, and executing of a range of marketing, communications and development activities and events.
- In addition, the Assistant will be responsible for leading our fundraising efforts, including exploring charitable foundations, corporate donors and collaboration with our Alumni, Friends, Parents, Staff and the wider local community.
KEY SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent computer literacy, with a good familiarity of Microsoft Office, Google Docs, CRM/Database
- Management, and creative design programmes such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva and Microsoft Publisher
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work flexibly and collaboratively, and at times under pressure, meeting deadlines
- Ability to work with accuracy, and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate succinctly, effectively, and attractively both verbally and in writing
- Capable photographer and videographer
- Experience of digital marketing and web analytics tools such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Social Media advertising
- Experience in using social media channels and a social media management suite coupled with an understanding of social media trends and emerging channels
- Commercially aware with experience of delivering results in marketing and fundraising
- Experience working in a marketing /communications / fundraising role
- Experience in working with CRM databases
- Knowledge appreciation of the motivations and aspirations of different stakeholders interested in independent education
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Competitive salary £24,485 to £26,985
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- 25 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Free school lunches
- Enhanced sickness, maternity, paternity and adoption pay entitlements
- Free access to our School Counsellor
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wide range of professional development opportunities
- School fee remission
- Healthcare Cash Plan scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Working Hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday all year round
A satisfactory enhanced criminal records check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and clearance of the Children’s Barred List and confirmation that you are not disqualified from providing childcare
If you think you have the skills and experience for this role we would love to hear from you.