New Business Sales Executive
Salary: £25k basic OTE £40k+ Location: Broadstairs
My client is the market leader in their field. They have asked me to help them to recruit a first-class Sales Executive to prospect for new business opportunities within the retail/commercial sectors as part of their growth plans.
This is a B2B sales role, with new business secured through direct liaison with retail end users, and/or their appointed facilities management companies. The Sales Executive will be responsible for identifying targets and opportunities, and actively promoting the service offerings of my client to major retail chains.
They are looking for a highly motivated sales professional who is self-starting and can deliver success whilst having some fun along the way and being rewarded for your success. If you find it easy to build relationships and rapport with customers and clients, using a consultative sales approach with the ability to manage pipelines you will be successful and we want to hear from you. You will be involved sales cycles from start to finish working towards offering tailored solutions for each individual customer.
Is this you?
- A successful record of accomplishment in sales
- Experience in telephone based cold calling and objections handling
- Good communication and presentation skills – both written and spoken
- Ability to deal with clients at all levels.
- Consultative approach to sales
- Working in a target-based environment
- Experience of service selling in the FM and/or retail market place would be a real bonus, but not essential
If the idea of working for the market leader in the B2B service sector excites you. If selling a service that all retailers, all hospitality and a considerable amount of the leisure sector have a direct need for sounds appealing. If an uncapped bonus structure is what you are looking for. If working in a busy and fun working environment is where you like to work then we would love to hear from you.